Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yeah! She did it !

Five - my favorite and lucky number. I didn't start my night shift. I am thankful for my Admin and team mates for this favour. I could enjoy sleep with Ponnu, we call her Ponnu, Chachu etc..the child might be getting confused :)

But whenever we call her these names, she know it is her. And added to my pleasure, she called me AMMA !!!! So really, I am loving the number five. My baby called me amma in her 5th month. 

Mommy and Me :)
She whispered Am-ma, Am-ma.  One day she showed the symptoms of sitting by her own. She started playing koo-koo and responsed to each and every sound. She find it an interesting game and her granma was busy teaching her new games :)
She was very happy to get the freedom to scroll here and there. It was really a tough time for us, but still we enjoyed it.


By the end of 5th month, Shiva was getting ready to take her annaprasam (ceremony of giving rice for the first time)

No comments:

Post a Comment