Saturday, October 16, 2010

Little Angel

In three months itself, Shiva tried to stand on her knees.








Look amma! I am crawling slowly :)


The smile of victory
Besides these happines, I was feeling tensed, as I had to join back to job soon, which I never wanted to! obviously:)

Oh!No! My amma will go for job :(


The sad part was my shifts!! I started hating night shifts....My baby wants me to be with her at night , moreover I don't want to miss her at nights. Till then we slept together....




Days were flying like minutes. Our little angel became 4 months. We started introducing solid foods (Kurukk). First day she showed very interest towards it and later onwards, not at all interested :)

By this time she mastered rolling over and hence we removed our cot to avoid her falling. And the hardwork to crawl was really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment