Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Outing with Shiva




One day we planned an outing to Kumarakom, all of a sudden. It was the first outing after Shiva's birth. My sweet Shiva is so smart at driving!!!



Amma! I drive better than u :)
This is not a big matter !

It was for the first time Shiva and me enjoying the beauty of a lake from the house boat. So we were so excited.


Shiva crawled all around in the boat and her acha was too busy taking her snaps and the best among them were clicked by me.


Shiva attended a marriage function for the first time, when she was 3 months. She was not ready to give her face to camera :)


Bijoy's (first from left) sister was the bride
Then we attended another marriage function when she was 6 months old.

Marriage of Sreenadh & Lakshmi
In between, we watched a lot of movies and had hang outs in the malls. To our surprise, shiva never made any problem while in the theatre, such a darling girl :). My amma used to say, I never allowed her to watch a movie till My 3rd year :).

Shiva is a calm, less crying girl when compared with my childhood :)












No comments:

Post a Comment