Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shiva-MileStones

It was so fast my sweet Shiva became one month old. For my added joy, she started identifying me by the second week itself and smiles flashes at her face somtimes :), which was making my life worthy.

When she stared at me, smiled at me, and sometimes, lifted her little head to look around, my heart was beating fast with over-joy.



                                                   
                                    One month old                                                                         
She started responding to my sound and identified that I am her Amma (Oh God! how lucky I am:)) Sometimes she made aha-oho sounds....
2nd Month







Shiva in her favorite position (2 Months)


We bought  a cradle for her, but she never like to sleep in that. She was with me always, from the very first day of birth.

In cradle for first time

 Shiva started showing her emotions soon.

Laughing Shiva


Talking seriously
Crying Shiva


Pavam Shiva

Angry Shiva

 She was making our life so precious. I was confined to her world. It was all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment